Re: Performance comparison to psql.

From: Arie Ozarov <aozarov(at)hi5(dot)com>
To: Kris Jurka <books(at)ejurka(dot)com>
Cc: <pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Performance comparison to psql.
Date: 2008-02-05 23:09:07
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

Would it be better than to group inserts using standard statement (not
prepared - or does it really matter) this way:
insert into T values (set1), (set2),..,(setN); ?

Any reason for a select statement to be 3 times slower?

When is it planned to include the copy support in the official version?

Thanks!
Arie.