[Pljava-dev] NullPointerException w/o stack trace (was RE: class not found)

From: rwelty at ltionline(dot)com (Welty, Richard)
Subject: [Pljava-dev] NullPointerException w/o stack trace (was RE: class not found)
Date: 2012-05-11 19:50:38
Lists: pljava-dev

so i've worked my way past all of class stuff, and have been debugging my JDBC,
but now i have a null pointer exception with no stack trace, neither
on the console from psql nor in postgresql-Fri.log

how do i figure out where this is coming from other than adding logging code to narrow it down?

thanks,
richard