Re: Schema for Website Comments

From: Vibhor Kumar <vibhor(dot)kumar(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
To: Prabhat Kumar <aim(dot)prabhat(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: Adarsh Sharma <adarsh(dot)sharma(at)orkash(dot)com>, mysql(at)lists(dot)mysql(dot)com, pgsql-general General <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Schema for Website Comments
Date: 2011-07-12 16:20:08
Lists: pgsql-general

On Jul 12, 2011, at 7:54 PM, Prabhat Kumar wrote:

> Today I need to create a schema for my application website that allows user comments too.
> I think we have to maintain hierarchical data and it is very common as all sites are supporting this feature.
> Can somebody suggest me some guidelines to follow and some links too.

I think you would like to go through following thread:
http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-sql/2010-04/msg00006.php

Presentation:
http://wiki.postgresql.org/images/9/91/Pguswest2008hnd.pdf

Thanks & Regards,
Vibhor Kumar
EnterpriseDB Corporation
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company
vibhor(dot)kumar(at)enterprisedb(dot)com
Blogs: http://vibhork.blogspot.com
http://vibhorkumar.wordpress.com