Mac Universal build

From: Dave Page <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: Chris Campbell <chris(at)bignerdranch(dot)com>, "Florian G(dot) Pflug" <fgp(at)phlo(dot)org>
Cc: pgadmin-hackers <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Mac Universal build
Date: 2006-09-01 14:39:43
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Hi Chris, Florian

I've managed to produce a Universal OSX appbundle, which I've uploaded to:

http://developer.pgadmin.org/snapshots/osx/pgadmin3-1.5.0-mac-universal.tar.
bz2

Otool reports the executable and libs are all Universal, and
complete-bundle.sh appears to have rewritten the paths to the bundled libs
OK.

If you've got a few minutes, would you mind trying it out on ppc and
particularly Intel (Chris :-) )? Of course, anyone else who has the
appropriate kit is also welcome to try it out and provide feedback.

Note that there is an unrelated bug in the query tool at the moment that
causes a crash as focus/mouseover changes. Ignore that - I'm trying to
figure out the nicest way of solving it. The rest of the code should work
though.

Regards, Dave.