Re: Can't Figure Out Where Rows Are Going

From: HH <lists(at)lastonepicked(dot)com>
To: Lincoln Yeoh <lyeoh(at)pop(dot)jaring(dot)my>
Cc: PostgreSQL <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Can't Figure Out Where Rows Are Going
Date: 2006-05-07 22:00:19
Lists: pgsql-general

Would it be possible to create a constraint that makes rows of a certain
table impossible to delete?

Perhaps by adding a constraint of that type, I would be able to get some
more logging of the event that makes the rows disappear? When they were
getting blown away, the constraint would prevent it and thus I would hope,
some event would be logged.

Possible? Ill-advised?