PgAdmin 4 : how to avoid error "Out of memory for query result" during SELECT with LOB ?

From: STERBECQ Didier <didier(dot)sterbecq(at)ratp(dot)fr>
To: "pgadmin-support(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org" <pgadmin-support(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: PgAdmin 4 : how to avoid error "Out of memory for query result" during SELECT with LOB ?
Date: 2020-01-28 15:55:34
Lists: pgadmin-support

Hi,

I am running pgAdmin 4 version 4.15, with PostgreSQL 9.3 database, and during SELECT on table with LOB (in TOAST), after near 5 minutes of wait I get error "Ouf of memory for query result".
Adding LIMIT clause in SQL work well, but I want all the rows of the result set.
I understand that with psql command I can use "\SET FETCH_COUNT 1" to avoid such error, but what to do with PgAdmin 4 ?

Thanks by advance.

Didier Sterbecq.