Re: Function question

From: Steve Brett <SBrett(at)e-mis(dot)com>
To: David Hassell <davhas(at)bellsouth(dot)net>, pgsql-sql(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Function question
Date: 2002-06-28 13:38:11
Lists: pgsql-sql

i think you declare 'return set of int' as the retunr type of the function,
but i'm not sure if you can return a set of rows as a dataset from a
function. i guess you could define a data type as a row and retunr a set of
them but i'm only guessing as my knowledge /experience doesn't stretch that
far i'm afraid ....

Steve