DDL for database creation

From: Julie Nishimura <juliezain(at)hotmail(dot)com>
To: "pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: DDL for database creation
Date: 2019-03-09 02:13:57
Lists: pgsql-general

Hello psql friends,
Is there a way to reconstruct DDL for creation of existing databases? For example, I need to create dev environment for some (not all) of our existing databases, and I would like to keep the same encoding, connection limit (if anything was specified), etc. Is there a way to create this DDL?

Thank you!