Data sync between Oracle Non Cloud and PostgresDb in Azure

From: Jay Korrapati <jaykorrapati(at)outlook(dot)com>
Cc: "pgsql-admin(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-admin(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Data sync between Oracle Non Cloud and PostgresDb in Azure
Date: 2020-08-11 23:00:34
Lists: pgsql-admin

Hi All,

I am looking for solutions where we can get live data from syncing data from Oracle in on premises to PostgresDB in Azure cloud.
I am thinking of having both PostgresDB on a VM in Azure could and Managed PostgresDB.

Your inputs are very helpful.

Thanks and Best Regards,
Jay Korrapati,
Software Application Engineer,