Test mail for pgsql-admin

From: "Shikha, Kumari - Dell Team" <Kumari(dot)Shikha(at)dellteam(dot)com>
To: pgsql-admin Owner <pgsql-admin-owner(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>, "pgsql-bugs(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-bugs(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Cc: "Alampalli, Kishore" <Kishoreravishankar(dot)Alampalli(at)dellteam(dot)com>, "Kishore, Nanda - Dell Team" <Nanda(dot)Kishore(at)Dellteam(dot)com>, "Maind, Saurabh - Dell Team" <Saurabh(dot)Maind(at)Dellteam(dot)com>, "Sardar, Mansingh - Dell Team" <M(dot)Sardar(at)Dellteam(dot)com>
Subject: Test mail for pgsql-admin
Date: 2023-04-07 16:45:13
Lists: pgsql-bugs

Hi Team,

I am writing to seek guidance regarding an issue that we have been facing recently. We have an escalation that after migrating to PG13 from PG10, a particular DB query is taking huge amount of time to fetch the results. It’s taking hours together to fetch the data while it used to run smoothly and fetched data within minutes on PG10.

We are not sure what could be causing this problem and we would greatly appreciate any suggestions and insights that you may have.
Kindly assist us in troubleshooting this issue.

Thanks & Regards,
Shikha

Internal Use - Confidential