All new member here.

From: "Basques, Bob (CI-StPaul)" <bob(dot)basques(at)ci(dot)stpaul(dot)mn(dot)us>
To: "pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: All new member here.
Date: 2015-04-28 19:19:18
Lists: pgadmin-support

Hello all,

So, I've been looking high and low for information about moving a PGADMIN config from one machine (mac) to another (mac & Linux) Is there a method of exporting all the DB connection strings, etc and moving/sharing them to another machine/pgadmin? I've found mostly windows information on the subject, but none of it seems to apply to MACOSX/LINUX.

Thanks

Bobb