Vulnerabilities with the components used along with pgAdmin 4.18

From: "Joel Mariadasan (jomariad)" <jomariad(at)cisco(dot)com>
To: "pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Vulnerabilities with the components used along with pgAdmin 4.18
Date: 2020-03-27 07:38:24
Lists: pgadmin-support

Hi,

We are using pgAdmin 4(version 4.18) that is bundled along with Postgres 12.

We notice that version 4.18 of pgAdmin packages the following components that has some open vulnerabilities.

Read component, version, vulnerabilities:
python 3.7.4 https://www.cvedetails.com/vulnerability-list/vendor_id-10210/Python.html
sqlite 3.28.0 https://www.cvedetails.com/vulnerability-list/vendor_id-9237/Sqlite.html
zlib 1.2.8 https://www.cvedetails.com/vulnerability-list/vendor_id-72/product_id-1820/GNU-Zlib.html
curl 7.65.3 https://curl.haxx.se/docs/vuln-7.65.3.html
expat 2.2.7 https://www.cvedetails.com/vulnerability-list/vendor_id-12037/product_id-22545/Libexpat-Expat.html
openssl 1.1.1c https://www.cvedetails.com/vulnerability-list/vendor_id-217/product_id-383/Openssl-Openssl.html
openssl 1.1.1d https://www.cvedetails.com/vulnerability-list/vendor_id-217/product_id-383/Openssl-Openssl.html

We are using pgAdmin to administer our Database in a customer environment.
We have the following queries:

1. Any open vulnerability with the above mentioned component versions that we should be worried about?
2. Is there any roadmap to upgrade the above components used in pgAdmin tool.

[cid:image001(dot)jpg(at)01D60437(dot)59D482A0]<null>
Joel Mariadasan
ENGINEER.SOFTWARE ENGINEERING
jomariad(at)cisco(dot)com<mailto:jomariad(at)cisco(dot)com>
Mobile: +91 8197530175
Cisco Systems (India) Private Limited
Cessna Business Park, Kadubeesanahalli
Varthur Hobli, Sarjapur Marathalli ORR