Can we extract CPU usage by table/query level

From: Ishan joshi <ishanjoshi(at)live(dot)com>
To: "pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Can we extract CPU usage by table/query level
Date: 2020-04-03 06:19:56
Lists: pgsql-admin

Hi Team,

I have 2 question regarding the CPU usage and transaction details.

I have PG11.5 server with pg_stat_statements extension. I check all pg_stat tables but I am not able to extract details of CPU usage and transaction histroy along with its transaction time.

Question 1 : Can we extract details of CPU utilization by query or table in last 24 hrs?
Question 2 : Can we extract transaction details of last 24 hrs on PG server.

Please help as We are looking to improve our product on Postgres server

Thanks & Regards,
ISHAN JOSHI
8390118502
9979097477