Re: pg_base_backup limit bandwidth possible?

From: Edson Carlos Ericksson Richter <edsonrichter(at)hotmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: pg_base_backup limit bandwidth possible?
Date: 2015-01-03 15:28:19
Lists: pgsql-general

At the end, I've chosen to use the following:

trickle -u 500 -d 500 rsync --progress --partial -az ${PGDATA}/*
root(at)xxx(dot)bbbbbb(dot)com:/var/lib/pgsql/repl-9.3/data/ --exclude
postmaster.pid --exclude postgresql.conf --exclude pg_hba.conf --exclude
pg_log

and it worked really well. This way I've limited bandwidth consumption
to 10Mbps.

Atenciosamente,

Edson Richter