link to file bug against Postgres JDBC driver

From: P L <plalg(at)hotmail(dot)com>
To: "pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: link to file bug against Postgres JDBC driver
Date: 2014-03-26 01:05:42
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

Hi all,
According to PostgresSQL submitbug page http://www.postgresql.org/support/submitbug/ "Problems with database connectors such as ODBC and JDBC, graphical administration tools such as pgAdmin or other external projects should not be reported here; please report to those projects directly."

I cannot find a link to submit bugs against JDBC driver, can some one please provide me a link to file a bug against the JDBC driver.
I have filed bug 8657 in Dec/13 using PostgresSQL submitbug, haven't seen any update on it. The bug also provides the trivial fix required to fix the issue.
http://www.postgresql.org/message-id/E1VoLIx-0002Fs-SQ@wrigleys.postgresql.org
thanksPL