pgcon 2012

From: Arvind Singh <arvindps(at)hotmail(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: pgcon 2012
Date: 2012-03-24 04:46:49
Lists: pgsql-general

Dear sir,

we are recent users of Postgres and wish to be more aware and soak up the activities around the DB.
we used to develop more on MySql , SQl Server combo

Now we are using PG 9.0.5 , NPGSQL + Visual CSharp , Java

Is http://www.pgcon.org/2012/?2nd

a valid and certified Postgres Event or is it just a marketing strategy by Private Event Management firm

Especially related to
- latest PG developments
- learn about PG Stats , Logs , PG_Settings table
- hire postgres related manpower

because we are based in Delhi, and it will take efforts to send candidates to the event

thanking you
yours truly
arvind