application for postgres Log

From: Arvind Singh <arvindps(at)hotmail(dot)com>
To: "pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: application for postgres Log
Date: 2012-09-10 06:19:04
Lists: pgsql-general

Hello and namaste

I am in a project that uses PostGresSql v9.0. We are developing an application in CSharp to parse the PG server activity log installed on Windows 2003/XP or higher.

Our application will :
Scan the Log for a given search text and Post rows found
Produce statistics related to SQL queries tracked in a time frame
Will allow selection of log columns, that can be displayed in a DataGrid

I need some help or even a simple link that is related to this subject. I am already checking Goog query of Postgres Log, though it gives mostly results for the postgres Documentation.

thanks

arvind