Logging statements longer than 1000ms doesn't appear to work

From: Chris Barnes <compuguruchrisbarnes(at)hotmail(dot)com>
To: Postgres General Postgres General <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Logging statements longer than 1000ms doesn't appear to work
Date: 2009-09-22 18:58:58
Lists: pgsql-general

I've have set the parameter in my postgresql.conf file and have restarted postgres.

When reviewing the log file I am finding that all of the statements are being logged (0.108 ms)?

Is there some other parameter that I have missed?

log_min_duration_statement = 1000 # -1 is disabled, 0 logs all statements

Chris

Windows Live helps you keep up with all your friends, in one place.
http://go.microsoft.com/?linkid=9660826