Equivalent of mysql type mediablob in postgres?

From: Chris Barnes <compuguruchrisbarnes(at)hotmail(dot)com>
To: Postgres General Postgres General <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Equivalent of mysql type mediablob in postgres?
Date: 2010-01-18 20:05:59
Lists: pgsql-general

I would like to move a table that is used to store images from mysql to postgres. The only stumbling I may encounter, may be switching from mysql blob to something in postgres.

We store chart images in a mysql medium blob type.

How can I store these in postgres?

Chris

| IMAGE | mediumblob | NO | | | |