About PostgreSQL Installer

From: fatih arıkan <ftharikan(at)hotmail(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: About PostgreSQL Installer
Date: 2009-01-28 07:50:37
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi all, I want to make an installer like postgresql-8.3.msi and postgresql-8.3-int.msi. I want after one msi runs, another msi will run. I want to ask where can I find sources of these msi installers. I have found postgresql-8.3-int.msi wix sources but I couldn't find postgresql-8.3.msi sources. I decompiled them but they are not useful much. Thanks for reading
Windows Live Messenger'ın için Ücretsiz 30 İfadeyi yükle
http://www.livemessenger-emoticons.com/funfamily/tr-tr/