problems

From: Morten Nergaard <mnergaard87(at)hotmail(dot)com>
To: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: problems
Date: 2012-08-31 21:51:41
Lists: pgadmin-support

hi

i have downloaded poker tracker 3 to my mac.. so will i use posture SQL.. But didn't understand what and where to write down.. have tried some guides but didn't understand..

just add a connection to a server? when i have open a server i get red cross over when i log in again..

can you please step by step what i must do to have all right inn my PostgreSQL.. ?

Morten