psycopg2 article editor access

From: Timothy Chadwick <Timothy(dot)Chadwick(at)unh(dot)edu>
To: "pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Cc: "unh(at)timchadwick(dot)io" <unh(at)timchadwick(dot)io>
Subject: psycopg2 article editor access
Date: 2021-11-08 21:59:31
Lists: pgsql-www

I would like editor access to the wiki, my username is proftim.

https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Using_psycopg2_with_PostgreSQL
https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Psycopg2_Tutorial

I'd like to volunteer my time to modernize these articles. I've been working with PostgreSQL as a developer and adminstrator since 2002 and Python since 2007. Within the last five years I've taken on teaching at the University of New Hampshire including a COMP520 undergrad Database Development class. These articles came to my attention and I think that updating them to reflect Python 3 is important for anyone that comes across them.

Thanks so much!
~tim

Tim Chadwick, MS BSCS
Lecturer of Computer Science
University of New Hampshire at Manchester
https://manchester.unh.edu/person/timothy-chadwick