how to use multiple schema's

From: Himanshu Gupta <himanshu(dot)gupta(at)semanticbits(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: how to use multiple schema's
Date: 2009-09-01 20:58:42
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi,

I have multiple applications, i want to create separate schema for
each of the application. I dont want to change search path, since
have only one user. I went through couple of post's talking about some
patch related to that. It seems that patch got rejected. Any help is
appreciated.

Thanks and Regards,
Himanshu