Archives formatting

From: Dave Page <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Archives formatting
Date: 2005-12-13 22:36:21
Lists: pgsql-www

Evening all,

I've been fiddling around with the formatting of the archives pages to make
them blend in more with the main website. Because most of these are
generated by Majordomo, there's only so much that can be done, so I've
restricted my formatting to the header and footer files that get included
when pages are served. Consequently, the pages do not exactly validate
perfectly, but they do seem to render OK.

http://archives2.postgresql.org/

(Note that this is not being kept up to date).

Thoughts/comments? Any reasons not to put it live?

Regards, Dave