Can't pg_dumpall, claims database exists twice

From: Scott Ribe <scott_ribe(at)killerbytes(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Can't pg_dumpall, claims database exists twice
Date: 2005-03-28 07:51:19
Lists: pgsql-general

pg_dumpall is failing with this error:

pg_dump: query returned more than one (2) pg_database entry for database
"pedcard"
pg_dumpall: pg_dump failed on database "pedcard", exiting

This is 8.0.1 on OS X; where do I start on straightening this out? (There is
only 1 postmaster running, and it seems OK from client apps, both my own app
and psql.)

--
Scott Ribe
scott_ribe(at)killerbytes(dot)com