Re: Cannot read block 348938 of pdbsynchtable

From: Ben Chobot <bench(at)silentmedia(dot)com>
To: Utsav Turray <utsav(dot)turray(at)newgen(dot)co(dot)in>
Cc: <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Cannot read block 348938 of pdbsynchtable
Date: 2010-04-08 14:28:11
Lists: pgsql-general

On Apr 7, 2010, at 11:12 PM, Utsav Turray wrote:

> Dear All ,
>
> I am using postgres 7.3. on RHEL 4.0

I don't know the answer to your problem, but I do know that you have many, many years worth of bug fixes, improvements, and optimizations you are missing due to running on such old software. Newer versions are still free, so do yourself a favor and address whatever has kept you from upgrading until now.