Re: Upgrading postgresql-8.4

From: Steve Erickson <serickson(at)digitiliti(dot)com>
To: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: "pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Upgrading postgresql-8.4
Date: 2013-03-11 17:39:00
Lists: pgsql-general

Thanks for the reply. I deleted all rows in pg_statistic and the VACUUM ANALYZE on pg_attribute still fails. I tried to reindex pg_toast_2619 and got an error "could not access status of transaction 1493786085. Could not open file "pg_subtrans/5909": No such file or directory. Sure enough, there is no such file - only 5905.