Does pglogical support cascade replication?

From: xujian <jamesxu(at)outlook(dot)com>
To: "pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Does pglogical support cascade replication?
Date: 2016-02-23 16:29:29
Lists: pgsql-general

Hello, I want to use pglogical to setup cascade replication, however, by researching it, I find different answer. http://2ndquadrant.com/en/resources/pglogical/faqs/Q. Does pglogical support cascaded replication?Subscribers can be configured as publishers as well thus cascaded replication can be achieved by forwarding/chaining (again no failover though).
http://2ndquadrant.com/en/resources/pglogical/Where will pglogical go next?cascading logical replication, complex replication topologies
http://postgresql.nabble.com/pglogical-logical-replication-contrib-module-td5879755.htmlcascading is something that's still WIP.
I also tested 3 nodes cascade replication, node1->node2-node3I got error on node3:ERROR: cache lookup failed for replication origin 'xxxxxxxxxxx''xxxxxxxxxxx' is the replication slot name of node1
who knows if pglogical support cascade replication? thanks
James