Re: performance degradation after launching postgres cluster using pgpool-II

From: Cora Ma <machengcheng001(at)hotmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-performance(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: performance degradation after launching postgres cluster using pgpool-II
Date: 2014-04-11 07:29:42
Lists: pgsql-performance

Feeling a little sorry about replying you later.
Then, I want to say so many thanks for this advice, cause we pointed our jobserver to the master directly and then the performance issues resolved. My client is so curious that why pgpool doesn't support so welcome platform like java. Hoping it can get improved in the following versions.
So, besides pgpool, do you have any other solutions for postgresql cluster?
Thanks a lot,Cora