GSOC 2015: Student Introduction

From: hitesh ramani <hiteshramani(at)hotmail(dot)com>
To: "pgsql-students(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-students(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: GSOC 2015: Student Introduction
Date: 2015-02-21 19:36:06
Lists: pgsql-students

Hello,
My name is Hitesh Ramani, I'm a student of Hyderabad Central University, Hyderabad, India. Currently I'm pursuing a project in PostgreSQL as my Post Graduation project hence I've hacked into the Postgres code a lot of times to add some functionalities to it, specifically to the sorting code. I'm also familiar with the query processing and backend internals.
I'm keen to know the kind of projects Postgres will be floating this year for GSOC.
Hoping for a response.
Thank You.Hitesh Ramani