Where are plpy.execute python commands issued?

From: Michael McInnis <mmcinnis59(at)msn(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Where are plpy.execute python commands issued?
Date: 2011-05-23 03:44:08
Lists: pgsql-general

I've seen numerous references to this syntax but haven't found where you issue the command.

Tried it in a testpython.py file, no luck.
Can't find a plpy file anywhere.

I know it's going to be simple but need help.

rv = plpy.execute("SELECT * FROM my_table", 5)
Thanks

Michael McInnis
6033 44th Ave. N.E.
Seattle, WA 98115