Regarding template1 database

From: S H <msq001(at)live(dot)com>
To: "pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Regarding template1 database
Date: 2013-04-23 02:48:03
Lists: pgsql-general

I would like some assistance in understanding of template1 database.- I want to know the tables of tempate1- I want to know when there is any insertion/updation in template1 theoretically.- If i want to monitor the transactions done in the template1 database ( insertion/updation ) , is there any way to track the same.
~SH