Re: pgadmin debug on windows

From: "Roberto Icardi" <roberto_icardi(at)hotmail(dot)com>
To: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)postgresql(dot)org>, "PostgreSQL-development" <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: pgadmin debug on windows
Date: 2007-10-24 20:40:02
Lists: pgsql-hackers

I've tried on the win2000 virtual machine (running on virtualpc 2007)...
same error!
So, or I make something wrong (but I really don't understand what), or is
that particular pc,
or maybe uninstalling 8.2 left something dirty for 8.3. I need a clean vm
for testing
third option, but requires some time to prepare. I'll do that as soon as I
can.

Thanks for your interest,
Regards
Roberto