copy row tree

From: "Toni Casueps" <casueps(at)hotmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: copy row tree
Date: 2007-01-17 10:46:52
Lists: pgsql-general

I have a set of tables with one-to-many relationships between them:

I need to copy some rows of these tables to another set of tables which have
the same fields. There are two rows on T1 that I want to copy, and then
those rows of T2 linked to the other ones, and so on.

Is there a way to accomplish this? I have pgadminIII, DBManager and EMS
Postgresql Manager.

Grandes éxitos, superhéroes, imitaciones, cine y TV...
http://es.msn.kiwee.com/ Lo mejor para tu móvil.