Mapping/DB Migration tool

From: "MC Moisei" <mcmoisei(at)hotmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Mapping/DB Migration tool
Date: 2006-07-25 18:59:26
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi,

I'm looking to migrate psql db1 to a psql db2 that has a different structure
even though 70% would be the same. I'd need a tool that allows me to map
field to field and then migrate the data from one db to another. Needless to
say that preserving data integrity is very important.

Any good idea what would be the best approach ?

Thanks,
Constantin
http://www.goodstockimages.com