Changes in pl/pgsql?

From: "Michael Schmidt" <michaelmschmidt(at)msn(dot)com>
To: "PostgreSQL General" <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Changes in pl/pgsql?
Date: 2006-05-22 17:20:04
Lists: pgsql-general

I've been going through functions for my database, originally developed with version 8.0, and had some odd behavior. I'm in the habit of putting parentheses around the conditional clauses in IF statements. One of my trigger functions didn't work, but when the parentheses were deleted, it did. Has something been changed in pl/pgsql for version 8.1.3? Here is the statement.

IF (NEW.is_individual) THEN ...

where is_individual is a boolean field

Michael Schmidt