Re: EMS PostgreSQL Manager vs. TheKompany DataArchitect

From: "Michael Schmidt" <MichaelMSchmidt(at)msn(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: EMS PostgreSQL Manager vs. TheKompany DataArchitect
Date: 2005-09-08 19:08:22
Lists: pgsql-general

I like both EMS PostgreSQL Manager and pgAdmin III. Both have their strengths and weaknesses, and I go back and forth between them depending on what I'm doing. I had a problem with the trial version of PG Lightning Admin - it seemed to "hang" when I backed up my database. No experience with DataArchitect.

Michael Schmidt