Re: Incoming/Sent traffic data

From: Israel Ben Guilherme Fonseca <israel(dot)bgf(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Incoming/Sent traffic data
Date: 2011-05-12 11:32:13
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

Thanks for the answers,

Craig, I'm already measuring the traffic only after the initial setup. It's
clean data, only for the operation itself. That's why I have those lines
with the comment 'Wait for ENTER KEY to clear the setup traffic'. About the
log, i'm using log_statement = "all", on the postgres config,is there any
other specific option?

Macieck, I'll try to give a look on these tools. My current implementation
of proxy just use sockets to transmit the data between the app (that's why
the port 4444 on connections) to the database, that's how I check the size
of data transfered with it (it have a GUI to clear the traffic so I can
check only the operation, not the setup).

Israel