Re: Incoming/Sent traffic data

From: Israel Ben Guilherme Fonseca <israel(dot)bgf(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Incoming/Sent traffic data
Date: 2011-05-14 00:54:29
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

Macieck, another question about the wireshark.

Is there any way to control it from a java code? Something like:

// Start the wireshark normally with some filter

// Java code starts here

Shell.run("clear") // clear the data received util now

// Some procces here

double v = Shell.run("get bytes")

Shell.run("clear") // clear the data received util now

---

With that I could automatize my tests using the wireshark instead my old
proxy. Do you have any idea about how to achieve that?