Re: dblink() from GridSQL

From: Sam Nelson <samn(at)consistentstate(dot)com>
To: Scott Mead <scottm(at)openscg(dot)com>
Cc: Merlin Moncure <mmoncure(at)gmail(dot)com>, pgsql-general <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: dblink() from GridSQL
Date: 2011-05-05 20:08:54
Lists: pgsql-general

Grid passes functions off to underlying databases. Unfortunately, it
doesn't do so when the functions are in the from clause. If it did, that
would work.

But I digress. We're attempting to try either the csv import (which would
require a new script, but no biggie) or a data pull on the underlying
database to a table that only exists on one node.
---
Samuel Nelson
Consistent State
www.consistentstate.com