Re: Major features for 9.1

From: Andrew Lardinois <lardinois(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Kevin Grittner <Kevin(dot)Grittner(at)wicourts(dot)gov>
Cc: gilberto(dot)castillo(at)etecsa(dot)cu, josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com, peter_e(at)gmx(dot)net, pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Major features for 9.1
Date: 2011-04-04 19:36:10
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

This must be the article in ACM-SIGMOD:
http://portal.acm.org/citation.cfm?id=1376616.1376690&coll=DL&dl=GUIDE&CFID=16503930&CFTOKEN=26926199
<http://portal.acm.org/citation.cfm?id=1376616.1376690&coll=DL&dl=GUIDE&CFID=16503930&CFTOKEN=26926199>Which
has a nice abstract, but does anybody on the list have the complete article?

There was also a paper published all the way back in 1997 by the Information
Processing Society of Japan entitled:
"A concurrency control algorithm using serialization graph testing with
write deferring"
Interestingly a Fujii, M is one (of three) authors. I'm wondering if that is
Fujii, Masao of JPug? I'm off to write them now to confirm.

Andrew Lardinois