Sqlite to postgres database conversion.swedish chararacter issue

From: sara vanan <saravananlatitude(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-sql(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Sqlite to postgres database conversion.swedish chararacter issue
Date: 2011-06-14 17:37:18
Lists: pgsql-sql

Hi,
I am new to postgre sql.I need to convert sqlite datbase to postgres
database.i have nearly 15 table in my sqlite database in which 3 table has
swedish characters.

I have used ogr2ogr to convert sqlite database to postgres.I was able to
convert all the tables except the table which had the swedish character.I
have used utf-8 encoding.

I am searching for a sql insert which i can use to convert the table which
has swedish character.

any help regarding this would be appriciated.

Thanks,
Sara