Functional dependencies

From: Alpha Beta <dzjitaru(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Functional dependencies
Date: 2011-06-14 18:10:45
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi list, (newbie with databases)

I was looking out in net about how can we determine or find all functional
dependencies in a relational database, but didn't find.

So can please anyone here tell me if functional dependecies for each table
of a relational database can be found explicitly or
we need algorithms for it or any other way?

Best regards!