Re: Access to postgres conversion

From: akp geek <akpgeek(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Thomas Harold <thomas-lists(at)nybeta(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-general <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Access to postgres conversion
Date: 2011-06-02 14:01:02
Lists: pgsql-general

Thanks so much . I was using bullzip What I felt with Bullzip was it is good
for less amount of data. I have 2 tables each of which has 2.5 million
records. For me it is taking for ever, The job that I set up has been
running since 12 hours.

I appreciate if you could share the VBA code that you were mentioning. I
would love to use that to make the data transfer faster

Regards