Re: Needs Suggestion

From: SUBHAM ROY <subham(dot)iem(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: raghu ram <raghuchennuru(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Needs Suggestion
Date: 2011-04-22 18:12:55
Lists: pgsql-general

Sorry, but I'm not able to understand about how to use pgsnap for measuring
query performance. I have installed pgsnap. when I run pgsnap it shows some
error:

*Connecting to test database...
Adding some HTML files...
Getting Misc informations...
Getting General informations...
sh: pg_controldata: not found
Getting Global Informations...
pg_buffercache unavailable!
Getting Database Informations...
pg_buffercache unavailable!
pgstattuple unavailable!
pgstattuple on indexes unavailable!
Getting Current Activities Informations...
Getting Statistical Informations...
Getting Tools Informations...
pgPool unavailable!*

However,it generates few reports on the mentioned directory. But I am not
able to understand how to use it to measure the performance for each query
that I run.

--
Thank You,
Subham Roy,