Needs Suggestion

From: SUBHAM ROY <subham(dot)iem(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Needs Suggestion
Date: 2011-04-20 17:11:30
Lists: pgsql-general

By doing \timing in psql, we enable the timing and then when we type the
query we are able to see its execution time.
Similarly, is there any way to view the number I/Os and memory usage by a
particular query.

And also the timing result that gets displayed, in which log file does it
get recorded?

--
Thank You,
Subham Roy,