Re: Incoming/Sent traffic data

From: Israel Ben Guilherme Fonseca <israel(dot)bgf(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Incoming/Sent traffic data
Date: 2011-05-13 11:53:56
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

Well, I'm suspicious too. :)

The logs that I pasted in the previous mail was with debug5, but you mean
the client driver itself? I'll give a look.

About the wireshark itself, in the link that I pasted, I put 2 screenshots
about the measure, at a gross look at it, You can easily tell that the
packages are somewhat different.

The java hava a lot of /D/D/D/D

Maybe it's about this:

http://developer.postgresql.org/pgdocs/postgres/protocol-error-fields.html