PostgreSQL presentation in France anyone?

From: Francois Suter <dba(at)paragraf(dot)ch>
Subject: PostgreSQL presentation in France anyone?
Date: 2003-05-19 09:04:15
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi all,

I've been asked via Justin if I could present PostgreSQL at a conference
about Open Source software in France this summer.

The timing is not good for me. Bruce is in Europe at the time, but too busy
already. Could anyone else take that up?. The conference doesn't have to be
held in French, since there are already other presentations in English,
although I'm sure it would be a plus.

The dates are 9-12 July, location is Metz and more detail can be found at:
http://www.rencontresmondiales.org/

If someone thinks he can do it, please contact me off list and I will put
him in touch with one of the organisers.

Thanks.

--------
Francois

Home page: http://www.monpetitcoin.com/
"We waste our time spending money we don't have to buy things we don't need
to impress people we don't like"