Best PostgreSQL Tuning Reference

From: Hunter Hillegas <lists(at)lastonepicked(dot)com>
To: PostgreSQL <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Best PostgreSQL Tuning Reference
Date: 2003-02-21 18:51:34
Lists: pgsql-general

What is the best reference out there for tuning PostgreSQL? Looking for a
Web site or a book that has some info.

Specifically, figuring out where bottlenecks are in a production system and
the best way to tweak parameters, indices, queries... Obviously it will not
be specific to my applications but I'm sure I could learn something.

Thanks,
Hunter