Re: DbVisualizer and PG 7.3?

From: Francois Suter <dba(at)paragraf(dot)ch>
To: Justin Clift <justin(at)postgresql(dot)org>, <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: DbVisualizer and PG 7.3?
Date: 2002-12-05 09:46:21
Lists: pgsql-general

> Does anyone know if the problems that the PostgresQL JDBC driver used to
> have in passing along Referential Integrity information were fixed to
> the point that DbVisualizer worked well?

Hi,

I don't know if I'm answering well to your question, at least I don't have
7.3 running yet. But there was indeed a time where DBVis was unable to
display the referential integrity constraints past a certain quantity of
constraints. I'm now using version 3.0 and I can display all the constraints
(30+) again.

Hope this helps.

--------
Francois

Home page: http://www.monpetitcoin.com/
"We waste our time spending money we don't have to buy things we don't need
to impress people we don't like"